“Duffers delight”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Golflands Golf Course
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Well laid out course will give plenty of challenges. 9 hole but can do 18. views of the Karamu stream & wildlife are pretty. Well stocked bar & restaurant at the club house. Costs for a round reasonable.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We booked ahead as we were a big group of 22 . Carparking was easy with a large area outside the café. Our tables were set and ready with plenty of menus .The menu was extensive and reasonably priced and we were encouraged to also have a look at the well stocked cabinet of food.
Our waiter was very friendly and efficient and our meals arrived promptly considering the size of our group.
I ordered a chicken and asparagus filo parcel from the cabinet which was presented with a side salad and was tasty and hot.
Several had the seafood chowder and really enjoyed it.
A wine list is available with wines by the glass and I was pleased with my coffee.
There is an interesting gift shop of cards, gifts and kitchen ware within the café.
The toilets were spacious and clean.
The café has a pleasant outlook over the golf course and I'm sure it would be very nice eating outdoors in Summer.
Discussing our lunch afterwards we all enjoyed our lunch and were well looked after. I would definitely like to go again on a sunny day and eat outdoors.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

A nice green to visit for 9 or 18 holes. I go there once a month and hit a bucket of balls then do 9 holes. Just for fun, but I like to own my own clubs and they often have deals on the clubs in the club house shop. And the owner always recognises me and says hello.

Reviewed 2 January 2013 via mobile

A fun, cheap and cheerful 9 hole golf course.

Staff at the club were very friendly and welcoming. The food at the cafe was great.

Would highly recommend for someone looking to give golf a try.