All reviews great location room was clean walking distance away from the road spa bath on arrival motor lodge close to town bedroom unit cooked breakfast heat pump cancellation towels units accommodation motel cbd
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Stayed for business and couldn't be happier with my choice . Well presented , clean comfortable motor lodge close to the city . Host's are friendly and helpful and ooze pride in their property . A number of good restaurants just down the road and a major Supermarket up the road make this an ideal position .

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for business and arrived late on check in day. Quick efficient check in, plenty of parking no hassle. Very nice room, large and well appointed and clean. Quiet night despite being in town and surrounded by other businesses. Softish bed (not my preference but not uncomfortable) great shower and plenty of towels. I also ordered a cooked breakfast that arrived right on time and very tasty and good value. Recommended.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very pleased with this choice. Room was clean, well sized with good furnishings and felt thoroughly light and modern. Kitchenette provided, parking available right outside the room, and location is in the CBD area. Recommend and likely to stay here again when in Hastings.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights while away for work. Super clean, tidy unit close to town. Really lovely comfy bed, nice and quiet. Probably wouldn’t recommend the cooked breakfast, but you can’t have everything! Would happily come again

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We changed our accommodation to Claremonte after realising the place we had booked was close to the railway line. It was a good move - the owners catered to our request for quiet rooms for our international guests who were suffering a bit of jet lag. The rooms were modern, clean, pleasant and quiet! I left my phone charger there and when I phoned to see if they had found it - without hesitation they offered to post it back to me and I received it a few days later. Very impressed - thanks so much!

Room tip: Ask for rooms near the back as it is on a main road.
Date of stay: February 2018