See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We spent three nights at the Elmore Lodge in early January with another couple. The unit was very well suited to our needs, the hosts Jan and Bruce are very welcoming and keen for their guests to have a good experience. We will stay there again and thoroughly recommend the motel

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2013

My Mum was in ICU at Hastings hospital and I needed somewhere close by. Jan and Bruce the owners treated me like family. I couldn't believe it! One night when I came back from a hard visit Jan arrived at my unit door with a roast dinner she has cooked for her family and shared a serving with me!! Wow. Best comfort food ever! Service way beyond expectations and price! Friendly plus plus. I will return

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was put in Room #1, feeling pretty tired after working in the field for more than 12 hours and driving long distances, on 19 Oct 2013. The room was dark. By the time I noticed how dirty the room was it was too late to find a new one. The carpet was very dirty and obviously not cleaned for days if not weeks; the sink faucets had scum around them, the soap dispenser and the soap container were dirty. The shower was dirty, the light switches have obviously not been cleaned for a long time. The string for the light switch was black with dirt. The bed linen seemed clean but I still had to lay my clean clothes on the bed to get some sleep.The room was not worth the $105.00. Perhaps one gets a better room if one Caucasian.

Room Tip: Avoid this motel
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank A R
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Clean, tidy and comfortable. Good service from the very pleasant hosts and the cooked breakfast was very nice. This is not a brand new motel so don't expect brand new facilities. This was our second stay and we will stay again when in Hastings.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Good basic motel. A bit tired but value for money. Not 5 star but hosts gave excellent service. I will go back when next in Hastings. Just on the edge of town made it an easy walk to the shops. Our unit had two bedrooms and full kitchen facilities which was ideal.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business