See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I booked a room with this Motel via Booking.com. A deposit was hastily taken from my Visa. Free Cancellation date September 19. I cancelled due to the fact the function I was going to Labour Weekend was cancelled. I cancelled September 10th. Several phone calls and Lies later still no refund. The phone was hung up in my ear I tried to phone back for an explanation as to why I was told the money was paid into someone else's account. then i was told it would be paid into my account on a Monday several days later No refund and an excuse that Booking.com told her she did not have to pay my deposit back because it was Labour Weekend even after saying she had paid it it. I want an explanation. Booking.Com is trying to resolve this. don't stay here. The female owner/Manager has no right to be running a business. Appalling and disgusting behaviour, disgusting manners and Dodgy. Public BEWARE! Stay clear of this establishment

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank JosieA290
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night during the week. Friendly welcome on check in. High ceilings in room, clean, car park right outside room. I didn't use pool, bbq or spa. I've seen comments regarding safety...I never felt unsafe. Although it was quite full, I never heard too much noise. I paid $85 for a studio and think the facilities matched or exceeded the price. I'd stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Booked 3 units in October 2017 (months ahead) for a wedding in February 18. Had family coming from overseas. Less than a week before we were due to attend wedding received an email saying our accommodation was cancelled. Absolutely horrified. Rang to find out why and it was because "we now have seasonal workers staying" and "we have been trying to ring you " which was odd because there were no messages or missed calls on landline or mobile!!! Disgusted at the treatment received from this place especially as I had called in to them over Xmas and checked booking was all okay and to see if they would like a deposit. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Ayling O
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night thank goodness. Even though we booked the ‘budget’ rooms, we thought it would have been better than it was. Laundry hanging off trees, laid on on rocks - and that was just the driveway. Motel has permanent itinerant fruit pickers in every conceivable available space. As we pulled into our car space, the rooms next door looked like a drug raid was in progress, bed bases and furniture all out on the walkway- not a good impression. Our rooms were next door to a dirty kitchen used by the boys for gatherings. While the boys themselves were friendly, we felt uncomfortable with them walking past our windows and doors that we had to keep open to get fresh air in to the room. Slept with suitcase against door to feel safe. No air con or fan. We had to sit outside to get fresh air. Power plugs in weird places-had to make toast on the floor and boil the kettle on a chair !BUT there is one positive- the bathroom was clean!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank NozzieB
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Lucky to get one star total dive and I was on edge the whole stay. We tried to leave as soon as we arrived but the owner refused to give us a refund very rude and didn’t care.

After seeing the 3 nights out as we couldn’t leave without our money she decided to storm over to us and proceeded to scream at us like we were little kids to keep the noise down even though we were just talking outside it’s the way she went about it saying she has been watching us on camera which is very creepy.

The whole place is creepy the receptionist had a black eye not a good look, very rude staff and you pay good money for such a dump that you could get something much nicer for the same price. Highly wouldn’t recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2018