“Dogs included!!”
Review of Deja Moo

Deja Moo
Ranked #19 of 63 Restaurants in Oamaru
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Not only the best icecream ever!!! (for people)
But they now also sell Peanut butter Ice Dog blocks (made in Oamaru)
I have it on excellent advice from 2 Labradors that they are awesome, can even eat the sticks!! how good is that.
Awesome fun outing on a sunny afternoon.
Well done :-)

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

So, I'm not a huge ice cream fan but we were wondering Round yesterday in the Historic Precinct and my says " shall we have an ice cream"? Ok then......am I glad I did? Really, really good. We both had cookies and cream. Big ole portion and I didn't think I'd have it all.....but I did and would have ate the whole tub full. Top marks all round ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Great homemade ice cream, actually the best I have had in New Zealand! Generous portions. Sit on the bench outside and enjoy!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We expected a wow experience after overdoing Tip Top ice-cream throughout our NZ trip. The venue is quite special and the host is charming but the ice cream was not what we expected- sugary and watery. Sorry

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I was with my four grandsons and this was such a find on our historic area walkabout. The owner was enthusiastic and educated us on the positive sides of handcrafted ice cream without the usual sugar added. Choice of flavours and very tasty! Highly recommend, $3 each for children's. Very good value!