“Terrific place for breakfast ”
Review of Short Black

Short Black
Ranked #3 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Oamaru
Cuisines: New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My friends and I had breakfast there and was pleasantly surprised by the superb coffee and the breakfast sets. The scrambled eggs were perfectly done, smooth and creamy without being runny with a generous portion of bacon. The poached eggs too were perfect. After a long black coffee, we went for a flat white. Both were super.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We all had a great meal at short black . We all thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered. The coffee was just great.going back next week.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Never been here before even thro I travel here a heap with work. What a cool little cafe. Great food. Quick service and my fav coffee, strictly. Will be back and will spread the word.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Beautiful food. Kids were desperate to have a legendary milkshake. Weren't disappointed but too big and and too much sugar.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Have had my grandchildren here and they make for the toy corner. The cafe is set out for a relaxed stay, the tables are not too packed together. The chai latte is in my opinion the best in town, it is just delicious. Service is always pleasant and slick. Yesterday we had the bacon cheese melt with salad and sausage roll with side sauce, both very tasty.