We stayed at the Jet Park Hotel only the one night before we flew back to Brisbane. The room was spacious, clean and very comfortable. The beds were great and there is even a pillow menu. I would have given this hotel 5 stars but there was quite a bit of noise from other guests staying, not the fault of the hotel obviously. The bathroom was nicely tiled and there was a lovely big shower, liquid soap, moisturiser and shower gel supplied very nice extras. Flat screen TV on the wall with 2 Sky sports channels and one Sky movie channel plus others. There was a desk and a nice cabinet with the mini bar and fridge.
Plenty of free car parking and they offer a free shuttle to the airport which we didn't use as we had a rental car. All in all very good value and I would definitely stay here again if in Auckland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre
- Jet Park Airport Mangere
- Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre Auckland/Mangere