“jet park”

Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Mangere
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The room was all we needed when arriving into the country after midnight. Great to have the free shuttle service from the airport, then back again the next day. We particularly want to commend our driver for the return trip. He went out of his way to assist us find out hire car company.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and I am glad that you had a comfortable stay with us.

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our product & services as that is what we at Jet Park Hotel strive for.

Thanks for your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Auckland.

There are newer reviews for Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre

Reviewed 3 November 2012

My room was great, everything I needed was there. I had a few questions and each time I went to reception for help I had to wait behind several other people checking in. It seemed that they could do with more staff. I was checking out early and was asked to settle any bills the night before (despite there being 24 hour reception). I was slightly puzzled that they asked me if I had used anything from the minibar at checkout, which I hadn't, they then phoned me later in the day to ask again if I had used anything from the minibar. I guess something had gone missing, but I would have preferred it if they had checked at checkout, or removed the minibar as most places do. This just made me feel that I was trusted and I won't stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2012

On arrival check in was quick and easy. Organised a shuttle to the airport in the morning. Staff offered a wake call - used this was very friendly and polite. The room was very comfortable and the beds very easy to sleep. No stress. All the staff great to talk to and friendly. Were happy to talk to my 8 year old.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time taken to review your experience with our hotel.

Your extremely generous praise and kind words of appreciation motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guests and instil further confidence in our product and services we offer to our guests.

Your comments have been duly shared with the team down the line and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Very comfortable and modern rooms and an ideal location for Auckland Airport. Great deal having the onsite parking included while we were on holiday and the free shuttle bus to the airport was very convenient. My only grumble would be the slow service - we had a bottle of bubbles included with the room which we were told would be sent up to our room but had to chase up 3 hours after check-in.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to share a review of the hotel and am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your feedback in the true spirit of constructive assessment. Please accept my sincere apologies for the glitch with bottle of bubbles. The concerned staffs have been spoken to and appropriate corrective measures have been implemented to rectify the issue.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The rooms and decor are fantastic. The food this time was not quite as good, our medium rare steaks were well done. Also bar staff were hard to find and did not know how to mix a simple martini. Other than that it was a pleasant stay and a great place to leave your car while you are away.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to share your comments with us and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us.

While I thank you for appreciating our rooms and facilities; I would like to assure you that your concerns about the meal has been addressed with our executive chef and adequate training has been undertaken to ensure the staff are aligned within the framework of personalized hospitality.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre

Travellers also viewed these Mangere hotels
2.8 km away
0.6 km away
Holiday Inn Auckland Airport
1.5 km away
Auckland Airport Kiwi Hotel

Been to Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre

Address: 63 Westney Road | Auckland Airport, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand (Formerly Jet Inn Airport Hotel)
Region: New Zealand > North Island > Auckland > Mangere
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Luxury Hotel in Mangere
#2 Romantic Hotel in Mangere
#2 Business Hotel in Mangere
#2 Family Hotel in Mangere
Price Range: €101 - €169 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre 4.5*
A short walk leads to a warm welcome on our FREE EXCLUSIVE AIRPORT SHUTTLE. 7 minutes to the hotel; FREE PARKING. Travelling on business or pleasure you deserve the best, and that is why we pick you up and drop you off at the airport in style 24/7 FREE of charge. You can leave your car with us while you are away FREE for 10 days, you can relax and refresh in luxury to prepare or recover from your journey and to refuel you will dine on the best cuisine. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jet Park Airport Hotel And Conference Centre