Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre
US$95
US$130
US$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$197
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
US$115
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$112
US$83
3,060 results
All reviewsauckland airportclose to the airportshuttle servicefree shuttlenew zealandgreat place to stayleave your carindustrial areacar parkingwake up callcomfortable roomsmini barnext morninglong flightwould stay againshort staystayed one night
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My room was great, everything I needed was there. I had a few questions and each time I went to reception for help I had to wait behind several other people checking in. It seemed that they could do with more staff. I was checking out early and was asked to settle any bills the night before (despite there being 24 hour reception). I was slightly puzzled that they asked me if I had used anything from the minibar at checkout, which I hadn't, they then phoned me later in the day to ask again if I had used anything from the minibar. I guess something had gone missing, but I would have preferred it if they had checked at checkout, or removed the minibar as most places do. This just made me feel that I was trusted and I won't stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2012

On arrival check in was quick and easy. Organised a shuttle to the airport in the morning. Staff offered a wake call - used this was very friendly and polite. The room was very comfortable and the beds very easy to sleep. No stress. All the staff great to talk to and friendly. Were happy to talk to my 8 year old.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for the time taken to review your experience with our hotel.

Your extremely generous praise and kind words of appreciation motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guests and instil further confidence in our product and services we offer to our guests.

Your comments have been duly shared with the team down the line and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Very comfortable and modern rooms and an ideal location for Auckland Airport. Great deal having the onsite parking included while we were on holiday and the free shuttle bus to the airport was very convenient. My only grumble would be the slow service - we had a bottle of bubbles included with the room which we were told would be sent up to our room but had to chase up 3 hours after check-in.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to share a review of the hotel and am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your feedback in the true spirit of constructive assessment. Please accept my sincere apologies for the glitch with bottle of bubbles. The concerned staffs have been spoken to and appropriate corrective measures have been implemented to rectify the issue.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. The rooms and decor are fantastic. The food this time was not quite as good, our medium rare steaks were well done. Also bar staff were hard to find and did not know how to mix a simple martini. Other than that it was a pleasant stay and a great place to leave your car while you are away.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to share your comments with us and we are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us.

While I thank you for appreciating our rooms and facilities; I would like to assure you that your concerns about the meal has been addressed with our executive chef and adequate training has been undertaken to ensure the staff are aligned within the framework of personalized hospitality.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Jet Park hotel is fantastic. Tbe staff are friendly, helpful and accommodating. The rooms are very well appointed. The food is excellent. The conference facilities we used were great. The services available to travellors -such as car parking and airport shuttles- are very handy. We were very pleasantly suprised and delighted with our stay.

Room Tip: I stayed in the south wing - away from SH20b, however all rooms have sufficientglazing to accommodate the traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Adelaborde
JetParkHotel, Front Office Manager at Jet Park Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your lovely feedback on this public forum and it was a pleasure to host your stay and event at Jet Park Airport Hotel & Conference Centre.

Our team works round the clock aiming to achieve highest level of guest satisfaction and it is inspiring to learn that you enjoyed our services and amenities during your stay with us.

Your kind words about our hospitable staff, rooms, dining outlets and conference centre have been well received and we look forward to serving you in the near future.