“Best Cafe in town”

Coffee Central on 7th
Ranked #71 of 200 Restaurants in Hervey Bay
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 9 May 2016

My partner and I love this place i.e. value for money and excellent service and great food choices and delicious menu. We have eaten in almost every place in town now and always come back to this one for breakfast and/or lunches (not opened in the evening). Inside and outside dining is another great choice. Pensioners get a discount too. All the staff are great.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Great customer service. Nothing was too much of a hassle. Beautifully cooked and presented, generous serves. Friendly staff and such value for money. Great deals.. and i must say they cater to alot of different needs. So impressed, one of hervey bays finest cafes!! Beautiful poached eggs every time..

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Had the chicken schnitzel, chips and salad. The chips were the standout of the three.

The schnitzel was very small but it was thicker than your average schnitzel so that was ok. The chicken itself was very nice but there was something about the crumbing that I just couldn't put my finger on. Same with the gravy. They were both very sweet, like sugar had been mixed up with salt!

Not sure about the salad on the side but it didn't at all appeal to me visually so I didn't try it. I didn't see any need whatsoever for orange pieces to be in it.

I saw other dishes that looked better than mine so I would go back to support local business for one more chance if I was in the area. However I think I'd be more inclined to try one of their OMG shakes rather than eat there. I saw a couple of those come out of the kitchen and they truly made me say OMG!

Reviewed 10 November 2015 via mobile

Came here for a quick bite whilst on holidays & although we weren't there long the staff were really lovely, great iced coffee & chocolate too!

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Centrally located, yummy coffee, with loads of handy parking.
Super friendly & quick service.
Squeaky clean & beautifully presented. I'll be back.