I hv been trying to get to this sausage roll for nearly 6 months as i do not live nearby to this bakery since they close the Scarness branch. I m very happy today cos:
1. Impressive, bakery/cafe open 7 days (not many bakeries open 7 days in HB)
2. They have pies n sausage rolls on a Sunday
3. They hv yummy desserts ...not quite all French on a Sunday n i don't hv to pay too much for sweet delights
4. They hv Eccles cake made by owner from Manchester. Impressive i can find here n not in coles or woolies
(b warned, this is for the very sweet toothed ppl or if u r missing a bit ok UK)
5. Hv yet to bring my sharp tongued n coffee fanatic sister to try their coffee n rate...n report back
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.