“Vegan Cafe that Carnivores will Love”
Review of The Front Room

The Front Room
Ranked #43 of 200 Restaurants in Hervey Bay
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

This is my absolute favourite place for Vegan Food and Coffee. I go here every week with friends who are avid meat eaters. They are never disappointed, and absolutely love the food here as much as I do. They also provide colouring items for kids (and adults), as well as reading material to stimulate your mind. The staff are all lovely and the setting is natural with a view of the Esplanade. The only thing I would recommend to improve is the items available for kids as whilst it’s a kid friendly environment, there isn’t a lot of food options for kids.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I have been to The Front Room numerous times over the past year when I am visiting from the Gold Coast, and I can’t rave enough about how awesome the food, service and atmosphere is :) and I honestly can’t choose a favourite dish - they are all a winner! My #1 favourite place to eat!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the food here !!! I had the tofu scrambled eggs! Staff were nice and the layout of the cafe was great ! Highly recommend coming here if your in Hervey Bay. Will be coming back next time I’m here !

Reviewed 1 March 2018

The food at the front room is to die for it is just soooo amazing and soooo yummy I would recommend this vegan cafe to anyone If you are ever in Hervey Bay go and experience it yourself you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here on our way home, such a lucky find! The staff are so friendly and welcoming and the cafe has lovely views of the park. We had the budda bowl, vegemite toast and jackfruit burger. All was totally delicious, even the non vegans were thoroughly happy. Hot chocolate and the banana bread were also some of the best we've ever had.