“Really lovely Studio, great location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Studio Tramonto

Bathroom/Spa King Bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bathroom/Spa
King Bed
Outdoor BBQ sitting area.
Kitchen/Dining
Another Sunset
View From the Bedroom Window
Watch TV From the Leather Couch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jackey125...
Perth, Australia
“Really lovely Studio, great location”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Just had a lovely weekend at Studio Tramonto. The studio has everything you need, it’s spacious, comfortable and clean. Walking distance to the beach and surfers point.
If we were staying longer I would have liked a grill or an oven but fine for the weekend.
The studio is all open plan even the toilet which we didn’t mind but some people might.
We loved our stay here and would stay again

17 Apr 2018
I'm delighted you both enjoyed your stay. I look forward to hosting you again another time.
Meagan s
“Relaxing Studio”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Quite, relaxing, private studio. The studio provided a well needed rest from my travels. I would have loved an oven to cook in. However everything else was beautiful. Bath was perfect!!

Blaxlande...
Blue Mountains National Park, Australia
“Lovely location near the beach”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We decided to stay close to the beach near Margaret River rather than right in town and I'm glad we did. The location of Studio Tramonto is a ten minute walk from Gnarubup Beach yet still close to some of the wineries.
The studio was modern, roomy, attractively furnished and well equipped. The bathroom was spacious and had a spa bath. The luxurious bathrobes, bottle of wine in the fridge and chocolates on the bed were lovely extras.
We enjoyed walking to the nearby beach to have coffee at the Elephant Cafe while watching surfers riding the waves.

30 Mar 2017
I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure having you both. I look forward to welcoming you again. Jan
hails123
Perth, Australia
“Spacious, modern, great location for a relaxing stay.”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My husband and I stayed at Studio Tramonto for three nights over the April long weekend for a mini babymoon before our first child comes along. We could not have been happier with the accommodation. The apartment was very roomy, modern, clean, and everything you could think of needing was supplied. There were DVDs for the DVD player, cooking utensils and cookware, bath salts and candles for the spa, dressing gowns, tea bags, Nespresso coffee machine with pods and a BBQ outside. Jan had thought of everything. She even sent us a map of the region listing all the attractions and wineries and we had planned the places we wanted to visit before we left, so I was annoyed that I had left the map at home. However when we arrived there was another map waiting for us!

It was a 15 min walk to the the Elephant Cafe on the beach which had great coffee, however the walk is up and down some pretty steep hills so as long as you can handle that its fine.Still not far out of Margaret River, and a great base to explore the wineries. Its also great to watch the sun set over the beach in the grassed area outside the apartment at the end of each day. We had dinner in each night, There is a BBQ, gas cooker and microwave to cook with however no oven which didn't phase us. The only thing I could fault was that the wifi only worked for the first day we were there. My husband had to do some uni work while we were away, so it would have been helpful to have used this throughout our stay.

We visit Margaret River once or twice a year, and this is definitely a place we would stay at again. So happy we found it! Thanks Jan for making our last little getaway by ourselves for a while so wonderful.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spa bath and location
Liked least: Wifi not working
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
1 May 2016
Many thanks for your fab review Haylee. It is much apreciated. I'm sorry you had problems with the wifi. What a shame I didn't know......I could have reset it. I look forward to welcoming you again. J
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$150
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing