“Yummy Oysters!”

Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The heart of Margaret River where great country hospitality greets you & locally sourced food, coffee, wines, beers & generous meals served all-day await you! Full-menu all-day, every-day, indoors or outdoors. Multi award winning wine list, over 25 wines by the glass, and 500 hundred local and international wines on the list from some of the world's best producers. Settlers Tavern is the original home of live entertainment in Margaret River - featuring good vibes, bands, reggae, funk, soul, roots, blues - two hundred and sixty nights a year. No wonder Settlers Tavern is the busiest place in town!
Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

As an Oyster lover, I would, ofcourse try Oysters wherever and whenever I can. So when I visited Margaret River I had to go here.

My kids ordered the pasta and fish chips, i ordered half dozens oysters and seafood fry, hubby ordered pork belly.

First to came out was my oysters, i ordered them naturale. And they were soooo goood! Shouldve ordered a dozen. Then all of our food at the same time. Waiting time was around 15minutes which was fast considering the place was full!

All of our food was delicious. Staff were efficient and friendly. Ambience is nice. Great place!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,996)

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Popped into Settlers Taverns for dinner, fast and friendly service and great food!! Super chilled out and great prices.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

We were tired so came here as it was close to where we were staying...we were pleasantly surprised...we ordered the fish..blue groper..expensive $29 but fell apart.. And delicious I had chips they were very attractively serve in a small bowl and a nice salad...would def recommend...great service too.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

My family went as a big group of 15 and were lucky to get tables outside as we arrived before 6pm. The atmosphere was bustling. Queue was long but moves fast. Music was loud, had to raise my voice to converse. The food portions were huge, good for sharing for 2-3 persons. The one hiccup was that they got my order wrong, I ordered Chicken Royale Burger but they served the Royale Burger (beef) instead. As the lighting was dark outside and I only realized it was the wrong dish after cutting the burger. Unfortunately I do not eat beef, otherwise I wouldn't have minded it. The female staff did not look happy at all when I returned the cut burger, which made me felt uncomfortable and worried if they would not allow me to return the food. Thankfully another staff served the correct order later and he was all cheery and cool about it.
If you like a busy and pub atmosphere, it's the place to go to.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

I never eat in a pub unless it's the Tavern. I Hadn't eaten at the Tav for a while. I'd always liked it, but today I LOVED it. The chef is great. Those linguine were to die for. Well done.