“Brilliant food and great service ”
Review of Nick's

Nick's
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Australian
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant after reading TripAdvisor,great decision friendly warm service great food very pleasant surroundings,it was a Thursday night in a country town and the place was packed,and I can see why highly recommend

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had the very great pleasure of dining in for lunch and I selected the 'fish of the day' 2 battered fillets, of locally caught flake served with a generous portion of piping hot chips, salad, lemon and tartare sauce. My wife elected for the 'Pad Thai Noodles' (GF) option stir-fried rice vermicelli with egg, bean curd, and garnished with fresh bean sprouts, crushed roasted peanuts and lemon. Both of these meals were delicious and very reasonably priced, served nice and hot and washed down with a cooling refreshing mug sized glass of iced coffee each. The service was excellent,Mt he staff were very welcoming and we didn't have to wait long for our meals. We left feeling quite content and would return given the chance again.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We had a great breakfast of eggs Benedict. Was very nicely cooked. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food came out very quickly but it wasn’t very busy. Definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We wanted something different than pub grub so searched the area snd Nicks popped up.
An extensive lunch menu to choise from. Hubby has sweet and sour pork that looked great and not battered. I had Thai green curry which was very tender and very tasty. We even splashed out and had a banana fritter each.
Around us we noticed a few people having the seafood platter so maybe that next time.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Nick’s and overall pretty impressed. There were some hits and some misses with the food, but the positives outweighed the negatives and I would definitely return. The menu is extensive.

Service was erratic on the night that we were there, but in their defence staff did the best they could. The restaurant was very, very busy, and if this is what it is like in April, I’d hate to imagine what high season is like.