“Wow!!”
Review of Nourish'd Eatery

Nourish'd Eatery
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Horsham
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were in our way back to Melbourne from SA and needed a place for breakfast. So thankful we came here. Country towns have truly changed over my 51 years. This cafe is truly amazing. The service. The food. Everything. Even the seating option under a beautiful tree deserves 5 stars.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Really good fresh local produce very paleo friendly when I asked about paleo they had a good understanding of paleo good manners well done

Reviewed 25 March 2018

My wife is a Vegan and had read about this place which sounded like an ideal spot to eat on our trips between Adelaide and Melbourne.
We arrived just after 11.00am but was told no food served between 11-11.30 but we could have a ready made salad or come back in half an hour.
Needless to say we did leave and spent our money elsewhere.
We can't comment on the food but this is simply to inform of the non service time as I can't see it on their site anywhere.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite in Horsham and found a great healthy cafe. The food along with the drinks was great.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the turmeric latte. The Baked Egg Frittata was delicious and very wholesome. The owners have put a lot of work into their menu and cafe, I’ll come back again.

- Arthur