“Thai-riffic! ”

Chang Siam Thai Restaurant
Ranked #127 of 497 Restaurants in Geelong
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Been here for dinner twice and ordered takeaway once. Each time we were not disappointed!
Net spring rolls are super crisp and tasty, and mains are just delicious. Serving sizes are generous and I love the leaf crackers!
Will definitely be coming back

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Xmas eve dinner. Charming service, tasty food. Massuman beef, sticky rice and entrées. Beef was mild and tasty. Entrées well prepared and an excellent introduction to this little gem in Geelong.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Second time at Chang Siam, and we agreed that it is one of the best Thai restaurants in central Geelong. Very nice, authentic Thai food, served with good customer service, and not too expensive. We will return to this one again when we next feel like Thai food

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Good food and reasonable price. The tom yum soup was served on a traditional servicing dish perfect for winter. The duck curry was yummy but would have liked a little more then 4 pieces of it in the curry.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Chang Siam and ordered take away after reading such great reviews. I was very hesitant to try somewhere new as I already have my favourite Thai in Geelong but thought I'd give it a shot. I have to say I was quite underwhelmed. I ordered the pad Thai which was rather dry and salty. Also ordered the chicken cashew stir fry which was average, wasn't much of a variety of vegetables also lacked in flavour. I must say it did seem like fresh food the restaurant looked very clean and the service was friendly. The food just didn't hit the spot for me.