“Great Thai place!”

Chang Siam Thai Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 510 Restaurants in Geelong
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Second time at Chang Siam, and we agreed that it is one of the best Thai restaurants in central Geelong. Very nice, authentic Thai food, served with good customer service, and not too expensive. We will return to this one again when we next feel like Thai food

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Good food and reasonable price. The tom yum soup was served on a traditional servicing dish perfect for winter. The duck curry was yummy but would have liked a little more then 4 pieces of it in the curry.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I went to Chang Siam and ordered take away after reading such great reviews. I was very hesitant to try somewhere new as I already have my favourite Thai in Geelong but thought I'd give it a shot. I have to say I was quite underwhelmed. I ordered the pad Thai which was rather dry and salty. Also ordered the chicken cashew stir fry which was average, wasn't much of a variety of vegetables also lacked in flavour. I must say it did seem like fresh food the restaurant looked very clean and the service was friendly. The food just didn't hit the spot for me.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Very authentic Thai food in a lovely little restaurant. Very central and a great menu to choose from. Food was served in generous portions, staff were very polite and accommodating. Produce was very fresh and the resulting tastes were wonderful - would recommend!

1  Thank KellieSpark
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Small unassuming restaurant right on middle of Geelong, take the time to seek out!
Food is fantastic. Fresh and delicious !
CNnot fault food, service or value for money.
Highly recommended.