“Great service and food”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Great selection of tapas and pizza. The paella also was very tasty. Service was very good and the staff friendly and helpful. Would go again to try other items on the menu. Good selection of drinks.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here today, the service from the young lady was excellent as well as the gentlemen working they were both always smiling and had a laugh with us. Didn't feel rushed at all. I came here a few years ago and it's still amazing if not better. The food was amazing as well. I will be telling my friends about this place!!!

Reviewed 12 December 2016

The staff were very friendly and the food was delicious! I wish this place was in Melbourne so I could go regularly.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

I went to GPO for drinks last weekend with a few friends and the service was great. The young male bartender that served us drinks was lovely and the drinks were delicious. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

I had a great night at GPO with a bunch of friends! The food was delicious, served promptly and the atmosphere was vibrant and welcoming. The staff were very friendly and helpful, specifically the young male bartender that served us! I'll definitely dine here again :)