“Good Coffee and family lunch”
Review of Cortille

Cortille
Ranked #55 of 258 Restaurants in Bendigo
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cortillé showcases love for specialty coffee, all day breakfast & lunch. An urban and bright space, the 'cafe with the van' offers a high energy vibe and a big focus on fun
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Nice atmosphere with retro coffee caravan serving inside. Good coffee and service. Nice burgers but Macca chips and hash browns were not the heroes on the plate. Toilet door didn’t close.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

First time I've ever visited Cortille as I was looking for an all day breakfast. The decor is nice and I like the idea of complimentary newspapers to read whilst eating alone. The breakfast options were ok and food was pretty good also. The only feedback I would offer is for the staff to be a little more engaging with their customers. If I'm being bright and bubbly to you, then I would appreciate the same in return. Other than that, not bad.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Got to say what a lovely little surprise. Cute little place but sometimes that’s all they are. Well this was that and so much more. I can highly recommend the chilli scrambled eggs with chorizo and mates had the brioche breakfast bun. Fantastic place.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

My hubby and i popped in today for a bite to eat and a coffee, the young girl who looked after us was lovely there was however an older girl working for whom our attendance seemed more of a bother, when she delivered our coffees my husband asked if we could get sugar and she had already turned her back saying i will be back..when she did come back she plonked the sugar bowl down no spoons no words spoken no reply to my thankyou. I found a spoon no big deal , then when she returned and placed the cutlery for our lunch down i again said thankyou to zero response. I was watching however her very happy disposition towards the table outside of younger customers. Our meals were delicious and served by a more than friendly younger staff member, as much as the meal was great i doubt i would return as i found it really rude that just because you are mid 50 you are apparently a burden on some staff members..bearing in mind our disposable income is higher and we tend to spend more on dining..a second coffee was had elsewhere!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I came here for a Sunday breakfast around 9am, it was quiet and not hard to get a seat. However within half an hour it was full and buzzing. The menu is not large, but there is enough to cater for all tastes. The food is delicious and most importantly, the coffee was great. I'll be back to try the lunch options real soon.