“Quite possibly the best almond milk coffee I’ve ever had ”

Get Naked Espresso Bar
Ranked #2 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Bendigo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would seriously contemplate moving to Bendigo just so I can drink this deliciousness each & every day... I was devastated that it closed at 2pm & I was too late to grab a coffee on the way back through Bendigo- not that I needed caffeine that late!
Definitely deserves its reputation as Bendigo’s best coffee.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I was just after a quick coffee. The friendly atmosphere drew me in. I ordered a long black, it was a high quality coffee in a very practical, vacuum enclosed glass cup that stopped my hand from overheating. A nice experience, I will return next time I pass through Bendigo.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

From the front the cafe looks like a hipster hole in the wall groovy coffee shop. Head through the back door and passed the piano into an oasis away from the busy streets outside. Take a seat at one of the many wood upcycled, repurposed tables and sit back and relax with a great coffee.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Great coffee? .... No ... Fantastic coffee plus exceptional service from Jesse, awesome cafe what more can I say but you just have to go there

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Best coffee stop in white hills on the way to work. Service is always wonderful and efficient and coffee is delicious.