“Brekky with a friend”

Seven Monks Cafe & Wares
Ranked #82 of 346 Restaurants in Launceston
Description: Browse into our cafe & wares offering eclectic gift ideas while enjoying a light roast single origin espresso made by our fully trained baristas.Our chef sources all our produce locally.Vegan options GF & DF also available
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We both chose the big breakfast and gourmet it was... delicious, no greasy sausages, hash browns or undercooked bacon on this lovely plate... lovely crunchy sour dough bread, perfectly cooked poached eggs, guaocomale, pesto, grilled tomato, the most delicious mushrooms mmm, rocket, an absolute delight.... chai latte and cappacino to follow was very good too.

Carlo I, Owner at Seven Monks Cafe & Wares, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for your invaluable feedback makes our day :-)

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited a few times this last month and the take away coffee and snack have been served very fast. Great service, don't have to wait to be greeted and for a smile.
A chamhr in barista recently is noted as the coffee has been variable. Could improve family friendly appeal though, don't recommend taking children. Overall still a good spot to grab a coffee on the go or have a quick lunch, prices very reasonable.

Thankyou for your patronage and appreciate your feedback :-)

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

On a lovely springs day in Launceston I'm finally able to get a 1 on one lunch date with my wife we decide to try out a local place seven monks. We wonder in at 217 and the place feels great and food smells even better. But for us we never got to find out how it tasted as they would not serve us food and I'm sure not a big deal for them but as a local I will never come back. Poor form.

Carlo I, Owner at Seven Monks Cafe & Wares, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Hi Roger Thanks for your feedback .Next time you are going past and if you would like to chat about your experience ask for simone or myself. we would welcome the opportunity to turn this around .Have a great day regards carlo

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Best coffee around, friendly service, great food and beautiful homewares. We go to Seven Monks quiet often and they never disappoint. Really great vibe in the cafe!

Thank you .
Regards carlos

Reviewed 15 August 2016

This was our second visit, first was not great either, today Poached eggs full of water, poorly done, consequently water logged bread! rude argumentive waitress did not like constructive criticism, coffee was good. but we won't be back, ever. GIve this place a wide berth.

Hi Greig sorry to hear this. If there is anything i can do to help i would like to hear from you.We are very approachable and we will endeavour to improve. Regards Carlos