“Best Value Lunch at Launceston Sea Port”
Review of Cube Coffee

Cube Coffee
Ranked #9 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Launceston
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Four of us had a nice lunch here, chicken ceaser salad. Good value with great location in the Seaport area, popular with families. They have a relatively simple menu, but good coffee and where else can you sit down for a toasted Sandwich for $5? Other good lunch options under $10.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Cube is a consistently good restaurant in a beautiful setting.

They provide a wide range of light foods and the coffee there is excellent.

Sometimes it can be noisy in the morning when all the local mums seem to gather with their little ones.

We go there at lunch and in afternoon when it is quieter.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Great venue for breakfast if staying at Peppers Seaport Hotel. Excellent range and well priced. Coffee great too. Easy option if not wanting to buy own and have in apartment. Not much else on offer in this area.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

It is the ".....But" that changed my rating from a Very Good to an Average. When I ordered my Grilled Chicken Salad the waitress kindly advised that they didn't have any feta left. I suggested that they put some Avocado on instead, the girl behind the counter gave me a look that pretty much said - "why didn't I think of that!" & happily wrote down the swap. The serving size was good, the chicken was tasty & I was actually happy that they were out of feta because the avo was much nicer. But....there were way too many Sundried Tomatoes! They overwhelmed the dish & I ended up leaving a small pile of them on the edge of my plate. Nevertheless, the service was prompt & friendly & it is located in a lovely spot by the water. Not sure that I would go back though as there were some other nice looking eating spots just a little further along the waterfront that I would try instead.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

Beautiful location, very ordinary service and food. Had Cube breakfast, knife couldn't cut through muffin, the cheapest ham you could buy, egg was supposedly poached but yolk was hard. We ordered 2 juices the same one was correct the other one," well who knows". Got too hard so we just drank them, they were at least nice and fresh. Would not recommend this place for breakfast or any meal now! Such a shame but wont be back!