“Great snacks”

Aroma's Fine Foods & News
Ranked #79 of 346 Restaurants in Launceston
Reviewed 29 September 2018

We where staying at the Mantra hotel and just wanted a light snack so we went to the Aroma and found they had a great selection of rolls, wraps and cakes would definitely recommend them to anyone staying at the Mantra and just want a snack

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

After a long morning it was nice to sit down and have a great hot drink and a egg and bacon sandwich. Service was great only thing better would of been some relish with the sandwich. But this is only a very small suggestion.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I stopped in for a coffee and was greeted by the lovely Hannah. Her bubbly personality is what great customer service is made of. The next day I came back for breakfast and WOW, they did not disappoint. Considering I was staying at the Mantra hotel across the road, I was seriously craving for poached eggs, salmon, avocado and spinach.......healthy right, I know!
Quick service, very good serving size. Ticks my boxes. I will return next time I'm in Tazzy!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Seems to always be open, helpful when you need that early morning or late afternoon coffee! Good range of cakes, and large menu, food is consistent, not cheap but is reasonable, I found the banana smoothie to be really good too and very reasonably priced compared to a lot of smoothies these days

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Went here for a coffee whilst waiting for my husband to have eye surgery.

Not sure what the problem was, but the flat white coffee I ordered was extremely bitter, I do not take sugar, and my daughter who was with me, had a latte which she spooned some into my coffee to try and get rid of the terrible bitter taste, it calmed it down a bit, but unfortunately, I will not be having a flat white here again.

Incidentally, my daughter said her latte wasn't great, but it wasn't the worse she had had.