“Nice vibe”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

A nice vibe with a modern setting and inviting atmosphere. There was plenty of alcohol on display and the menu was diverse.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was a disappointment. I ordered 2 poached eggs on toast with ‘crispy bacon’......what did I receive? When I first took a bite of the meal I immediately had an awful taste in my mouth. I figured out the bread had absorbed the smell of the fatty pub Kitchen. The bacon was on the plate folded, uncooked on the inside. So the chef had put it on the hot plate and not bothered to flatten it out so it was cooked both sides. LAZY! The simplest thing to cook! Does the chef think people are stupid? The menu is boring. Not innovative at all for such a prime position within Moseley square.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a 5 course set menu at The Moseley. This bar has great decor and the staff are very friendly and go out of their way to provide great service. The food was fantastic and the chef catered for our likes and dislikes when selecting the set menu.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Perfect day out with the family, sun, beach, drinks, thought we’d get some food in us, decided to go to Moseleys, what a pity it was. My partner ordered the Moseley Burger: average, nothing to brag about. And I had the mixed grill: more like mini grill, such a small portion of meats and the flavors were not nice. The chicken was dry, the bacon was meh(not sure how you can mess up bacon!) and the rest was so so. Didn’t finish it, Ended up going next door to Souvlaki Brothers and got a yiros(kebab), which I highly recommend.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and a good selection of tap brews make this a great destination to enjoy a few afternoon drinks. If it happens to turn into a session then the DJs are among Adelaide’s best. Just be aware that the crowd changes to 20 something’s and depending on your hipster level, you may end up standing out more than some of the girls doing laps working the guys for drinks!