“Authentic”

Add it.
Dolly's Kitchen
Ranked #147 of 345 Restaurants in Toowoomba
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My partner and I have been here a fair few times , and have no complaints. Dolly and Murray are down to earth , honest people , who run a family restaurant , which is refreshing in its lack of pretentiousness. I generally don't eat pork or lamb , but what Dolly can do with these has to be tasted to be believed. Having both a Thai and Filipino menu gives a huge range of choices , last year I had my partners birthday here , after the subterfuge regarding candles etc , when the time came , everyone came out to sing Happy birthday , organised dessert , and made it truly special for my girl. Do yourself a favour and try this place.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I had heard about Dolly's Kitchen at work and suggested to my wife that we try it as it is a local business. We collected a take away menu and placed an order even though I thought it was a bit expensive.
The food was tasty but I was not impressed that one of the containers (your typical Chinese takeaway container) was not even half filled. At around $16 per container this is not good enough.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I admit to being a little disappointed during my visit to Dolly's Kitchen last week. It had come highly recommended from colleagues, and although it was tasty enough, it was quite simple and lacked the depth of flavour and complexity that you might expect from other Thai/Chinese restaurants in town. The food was also quite expensive for what it was. For example, a combination fried rice will set you back $14.50 -- well above what you'd expect for a simple accompaniment to the meal. Service was nothing special. I hope they are able to lift their game and become a nice alternative in town, but for now, they're a little off the mark.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Another great visit to Dolly's. The food was very fresh, recommend the PadThai in particular. The service is good and the young lady who looked after us was very efficient and polite. It's a great little restaurant and the prices are reasonable. If I could suggest one thing it would be to turn down the lighting to create some atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Exceptional food. Go early and take your own wine. The service was friendly and un-rushed. Simple surroundings. We'll be back.