Apartments 725 Ruthven(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$171
US$95
Cotswold Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$100
Asters on James Motor Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$91
Applegum Inn(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$93
Hotels.com
Altitude Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$103
Athena Motel Apartments(Toowoomba)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$89
Agoda.com
US$138
US$128
US$176
Agoda.com
All reviewsshopping centreservice station next dooracross the roadbuffet breakfastclifford gardenstub chairscoffee machinecomfortable hotelbusy roadrooms are quietfamily suitespa bathtruck noisebusiness or pleasureroom was largethe main highwaysingle bed
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Outside and inside very modern.
Inside rooms are clean and looking fresh.
Bathroom modern and big. Shower gel with body lotion has fruity pleasant smell.
Ordered dinner to room. Soup of the day (Peas and ham) touch to salty, schnitzel was ok, and kids chips and nuggets were good.
Place recommended definitely.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here recently and could not fault the place. Rooms were clean and spacious. Good restaurant with bar attached. Food was fine. I found that the bar not opening till 6.00pm a little odd as I seemed to be that a lot of guests were business types who would have had a beer before dinner. Breakfast was nice but it was a buffet and I personally prefer to have a prepared on order meal. It is also situated on a very busy road and is a little too far from the city center so if you wanted to eat out you would need to drive. Whilst I can't say I had a bad experience here as service and staff were fine it just wasn't suitable for me personally.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel recently for business. It was only an overnight stay, but I thought it was an excellent place to stay. The staff were helpful and pleasant. The rooms were very well appointed and modern. The amenities in the room were excellent. I stayed for breakfast and found it to be good value for money.

I would recommend the hotel to other travellers. I should mention that it's location on the main road makes it a little bit noisy. I always travel with ear plugs anyway.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I traveled with an U18 Rugby League side and the booking was made on our behalf.
I arrived about an hour before the team bus and was once checked in was shown around the property.
The team coach and a couple of players arrived by car, got them checked in and met with manager Peter - showed us the conference room (air-conditioned, spacious and coffee making facilities).
Team bus arrived in and squad off to the rooms before up to the conference room for lunch.
Dinner that evening - roast buffet, pasta and vegetables followed by scrumptious dessert
Breakfast the next morning and members had a choice of continental or hot or both.
As our game was mid afternoon we were offered to condense rooms then down to 1 (packed the bus) and then up to conference room for lunch and relaxation before departing at 12.45pm.

Great service, excellent food and stylish spacious rooms.

Thanks to Peter and his team - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Stayed here for 1 night in March 2017. Rooms are quite large and we clean. Appointments in the room were as expected for this level of 3-3.5 start accommodation. Price was accordingly OK. You do need a car if staying here as it is a little out of town

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business