“Well Positioned”

MAS Country Platinum International
Ranked #4 of 44 Hotels in Toowoomba
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I travel to Toowoomba every month for work. Although has recently changed Staff and no longer with Choice Hotels I feel it has kept its atmosphere and has appointed new and friendly Staff. Room is always immaculate and I have a passion for their garlic prawn topper. I cannot falter their food or service. I prefer the downstairs rooms with a courtyard and I will continue to visit monthly.

Room Tip: If you like a balcony choose upstairs rooms if you prefer a courtyard choose downstairs
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Outside and inside very modern.
Inside rooms are clean and looking fresh.
Bathroom modern and big. Shower gel with body lotion has fruity pleasant smell.
Ordered dinner to room. Soup of the day (Peas and ham) touch to salty, schnitzel was ok, and kids chips and nuggets were good.
Place recommended definitely.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed here recently and could not fault the place. Rooms were clean and spacious. Good restaurant with bar attached. Food was fine. I found that the bar not opening till 6.00pm a little odd as I seemed to be that a lot of guests were business types who would have had a beer before dinner. Breakfast was nice but it was a buffet and I personally prefer to have a prepared on order meal. It is also situated on a very busy road and is a little too far from the city center so if you wanted to eat out you would need to drive. Whilst I can't say I had a bad experience here as service and staff were fine it just wasn't suitable for me personally.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel recently for business. It was only an overnight stay, but I thought it was an excellent place to stay. The staff were helpful and pleasant. The rooms were very well appointed and modern. The amenities in the room were excellent. I stayed for breakfast and found it to be good value for money.

I would recommend the hotel to other travellers. I should mention that it's location on the main road makes it a little bit noisy. I always travel with ear plugs anyway.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I traveled with an U18 Rugby League side and the booking was made on our behalf.
I arrived about an hour before the team bus and was once checked in was shown around the property.
The team coach and a couple of players arrived by car, got them checked in and met with manager Peter - showed us the conference room (air-conditioned, spacious and coffee making facilities).
Team bus arrived in and squad off to the rooms before up to the conference room for lunch.
Dinner that evening - roast buffet, pasta and vegetables followed by scrumptious dessert
Breakfast the next morning and members had a choice of continental or hot or both.
As our game was mid afternoon we were offered to condense rooms then down to 1 (packed the bus) and then up to conference room for lunch and relaxation before departing at 12.45pm.

Great service, excellent food and stylish spacious rooms.

Thanks to Peter and his team - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Toowoomba hotels
0.5 km away
Highlander Motor Inn
#1 of 44 in Toowoomba
3.1 km away
Best Western Plus Ambassador on Ruthven Motor Inn

Been to MAS Country Platinum International? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about MAS Country Platinum International

Address: 326 James St, Toowoomba, Queensland 4350, Australia (Formerly Quality Hotel Platinum International)
Region: Australia > Queensland > Toowoomba
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 44 Hotels in Toowoomba
Price Range: €94 - €114 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4.5 star — MAS Country Platinum International 4.5*
MAS Country Platinum International Toowoomba is a four and half star AAA rated motel right in the heart of Australia's vibrant 'Garden City'. Just minutes from the thriving central business district, across the road from a major shopping centre and only a short drive from many of the region's most beautiful National Parks, we are ideally located for both tourists and corporate visitors. MAS Country Platinum International has 52 luxurious modern apartments. Each suite has been carefully designed with your comfort in mind, included are special occasion Spa suites and family suites with self catering facilities. Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, MAS Country Platinum International have everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay, from free wireless internet access and conference rooms to outdoor swimming pool and onsite gymnasium. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your MAS Country Platinum International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.