“Best italian restaurant”

Cicchetti Gold Coast
Ranked #282 of 3,157 Restaurants in Gold Coast
Price range: US$3 - US$68
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

I ate at the cicchetti few days ago and I must say it is amazing.the homemade pasta is delicious, like ravioli; the staff is friendly and always smiling. the cod polenta reminds me the taste of Venice and the delight of the dishes bring me back home, simply amazing, thanks cicchetti for bring the taste of italy in gold coast

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

My family and I love cicchetti, we've been 4 times since it opened and once to the Byron bay restaurants. Wonderful food, wonderful wine & cocktails... Excellent service and very stylish fit out. We also love that the restaurant is on the "local" side of town and not in a tourist area, easy to park at the door and have a relaxing casual dinner (even with the kids). I'm surprised there are a few less than average reviews on trip advisor..... makes me feel bad for the restaurant because it's soo bloody good....seriously can not fault the food and service... Maybe people are expecting a cheap $10 pasta and pizza and not good quality Italian food? Anyway, my family love going to cicchetti.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

Fabulous and Authentic Italian food cooked by Italians who ensure you will get the real thing.Vino and beer choices are really good.
Wonderful at night.It’s about more than just a dining room away from home. Food takes the spotlight as guests become its audience. Perfect music, lighting, artwork and spacing are combine to create comfort, intimacy and even romance.
We were so impressed the first time, we came back three times and are now regulars. Our evening waiter from Greece was very engaging and friendly.

If you love Italian food and are on the Gold Coast, don’t pass Cicchetti by.

Reviewed 8 December 2015

On our one and only visit to this restaurant, my family's initial disappointment was over the limited choices available on the menu. I chose a seafood marina dish and would give it a 7/10 rating. My mother chose a risotto dish which she hated, and my sister was unimpressed with her choice. We then tried the desserts which were acceptable - again a 7/10 score. The total cost was around $175 and we all agreed we would not go there again.

Date of visit: October 2015
2  Thank Margo325
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

I went there because my friend spoke well about this place...he was right! The local is so nice, staff very friendly and every dishes very tasty! Let's try it!

Date of visit: November 2015