“Great evening meal”

Club Hotel
Ranked #26 of 182 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: They say they have the BEST steaks in town !And they do !!!!! The Club Hotel is renowned for their great steaks. It is fabulous for a lunch time meal. We went on a Wednesday for lunch and you get a LUMP OF RUMP for $12 which is extremely well priced. Each day they have a special on so you can choose which day you want to go. We would thoroughly recommend this hotel for the BEST well priced steaks in Bundaberg.
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice steak and Vegas with sauce for dinner. Nice dining room with good service and ambience. Recommend you call in for a good feed

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Lunch in the beer garden - very nice macaroni cheese croutons and Onion Rings - but they completely miss with their fried chicken wings - WTF was that??? Battered tasteless horrible. Service was really good - a credit to the staff

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

We went during the week and ate at the front bar which was good as no one else was really there and we could talk without interruption.
There were specials and we got the snitzels, both different ones, I found mine to above average but not the best I’ve ever eatin, my mate thought his was good as well.
We got entrees which I got the chicken wings and found them to below average but my mate got the chicken strips I think they were and they were above average!
We eat here semi often and it can be hit and miss.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Arrived soon after dinner serviced closed. We were still served dinner. The service and meals were good, this pub knows how to make a Pims. Red wine selection very limited.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Never disappoints for my red meat treat- eye fillet chips and salad and now they’ve removed the awful lighting - so much more subtle now- it’s feels less like a grubby pub and more like a busy brasserie - well a Queensland version.

Date of visit: April 2018