“Nice Indian and This food.”
Review of Spicy Tonight

Spicy Tonight
Ranked #33 of 182 Restaurants in Bundaberg
Price range: US$2 - US$23
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We eat lunch regularly at this restuarant. Lunch specials available around $10 - $12. Portions are adequate and the meat very tender and succulent. I also buy some ingredients here for my own curries.

1  Thank Angela S

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve had a lot of Indian (and Thai) food in other countries, this was not great. Curries were watery and a bit bland. More like Thai style. The spicy poppadums were very tasty although not exactly authentic either.
Service by young kids who seem to also be living behind the fish tank (!) is a bit weird as well.

Serving sizes were generous I suppose, but quality is more important to us.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

First time visitors to this restaurant for Dads birthday. Love the mix of Indian and Thai... some of us could enjoy a curry while Dad enjoyed the lesser spiced foods on the thai menu. Broad menu with lots of options include a whole page of vegetarian options (yay!). Entrees were enormous serves, easily enough for two people. Mains were also very generous with lots of fresh vegetables. My malai kofta probably wasn’t the best one I’ve ever had but still very nice. Sister’s Penang beef was beautiful and Dads sweet and sour pork had a lovely light sweet sauce which he enjoyed very much.
Evening was soured a little by a large table of *very very* loud people. Even on the other side of the room we couldn’t have a conversation at our table due to the noise so we left immediately after finishing our mains. Have experiences this many times lately and it makes me wonder whether it’s time for restaurant owners to ask large tables to be a little more respectful of other dinners...

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Best Indian food I have had in Bundaberg. Food quality and restaurant atmosphere both are great. Meals very affordable and big portions with complimentary Basmati rice. From outside looks old building but inside is 4star style dining. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We popped in for lunch from the special menu.
MY partner used to eat there quite a while ago.
The food is both Indian and Thai and they do both very well.
Portions from the cheap lunches are a good size and very nicely cooked.
Sauces are rich and full flavoured.
I had Indian, my partner Thai and I added naan bread and onion bhaji.
Absolutely lovely and very good value.
I wholeheartedly recommend Spicy Tonight.