Travelocity
Acacia Motor Inn(Bundaberg)
US$105
Golden Palms Motor Inn(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$120
US$89
Takalvan Motel(Bundaberg)
US$91
Charm City Motel(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$91
Bundaberg Spanish Motor Inn(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
US$113
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2016

We booked to stay in Cellblock back packers for a week and hated it so much we left early. The kitchens and bathrooms are disgusting and I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy. The rent is so expensive and you could get a nice apartment for the price you pay here. You're not guaranteed work and if you're a female you will be waiting ages. The pool is nice and well kept but everything else is hell on earth. The fridges dont work, people will take your food unless you keep it in your room, and your food will go off in a few days. I will have nightmares about this place. When we said we were leaving early a very hostile staff member knocked on our door and demanded why and stated it was an inconvenience for her. This just cemented the fact that we were going to leave ASAP.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shannon P
Reviewed 21 January 2016

I stayed with Cellblock Backpackers which belongs to the same owners and is (in my opinion) even nicer than the Federals. I stayed at Cellblock for about two months and was really happy with it. They found us a good hourly paid work within two hours of our stay and even provided transport to work. Even though everything seems really expensive at first you can still save a lot of money while staying there and you will get to know amazing people.
You should still beware of scams though. I personally got told I would only get my 88 days signed of if I payed 200$ to the hostel, please take care and don't believe that's true. Simply print the forms off the internet and present them to your farmer.

Room Tip: Always move into Cellblock, not Federals if you have the choice
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I stayed with this company last week when staying in Bundaberg. Cell Block Backpackers Hostel don't have a trip advisor site to review. I wonder why!!!!! They only want your money. We had to pay 190 dollars and got no work for the whole week. Money wasted. Staff seemed uninterested and not friendly. The toilets were dirty in the hostels too. Would not recommend to anyone. Terrible experience of this place and this town. You will end up losing money. Wifi is not free there either and costs a fortune. Paying 190 dollars for a ten bed dormitory in Bundaberg is shameful. Unguiding place. If Malcolm Turnbull ever visits here he should see how backpackers are treated. AVOID.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
8  Thank frodoireland_11
Reviewed 26 April 2015

This place is a working hostel. It is dirty and rickety but filled with great people and an awesome atmosphere. They supply you with work and a method of getting to the farms. The staff were decent people. It was crowded, loud and hectic but also a lot of fun.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank foshio
Reviewed 9 January 2015 via mobile

Look guys if youre back packing around Aus you dnt need luxury accomidation

Federal backpackers is completly differnt some of the reviews i agree with some i dnt

The important bit is yes the hostel need to be renovated and charges a lot of money for rent for what it provides

BUT

I tell you what ...

The hostel lacks so much crowded kicthen not enough toilets or showers bed bugs but because everyone is in the same boat the social side of the federals is one of a kind you will not get anywhere else FRIENDS FOR LIFE are made here.

Yes hourly pay 1 of very few that offer this in bundy.

I planned to stay a few weeks and ended up nearlly 4 months and it will be something ill never forget.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business