Rubyanna Rise
US$87
Travelocity
US$95
US$87
Bundaberg Spanish Motor Inn(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Charm City Motel(Bundaberg)(Great Value!)
US$82
Acacia Motor Inn(Bundaberg)
US$102
US$99
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We stayed in the Master bedroom on our way up north and were very happy. Brian and Margaret were both very friendly and helpful and the room was very large and comfortable. Margaret arranged a distillery tour and turtle tour for us during our stay and it was the perfect location, only about a 5 minute drive to both attractions. Breakfast was very filling and tasty, I highly recommend the pancakes with fresh fruit grown on the property! The same or cheaper than many of the hotels in Bundaberg and you get so much more. The only con I can think of was the tiny beetles in the bathroom, but I don't expect anywhere in QLD to be bug free. I have recommended Rubyanna to my friends and family, especially those travelling with pets as the downstairs room is pet friendly.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Margaret D, Owner at Rubyanna Rise, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Thank-you for such a positive review.
We appreciate our guests thinking of us after they have left and taking the time to let everyone know they enjoyed their stay.
We apologise for the beetles. Even though our rooms are fully screened our warm climate and lights at night sometimes encourages them inside when the screen doors are opened. I have however now put fly spray in each room incase they bother anyone. I hope this helps our future guests or we are always happy to come and remove any bugs guests are concerned about.
Regards