“Great value Lunch Specials”

Carnation Thai Restaurant
Ranked #74 of 490 Restaurants in Wollongong
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The authentic taste of Thailand has arrived at the Crown St Wollongong I Take away I Delivery I Walk in always welcome.
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I often have lunch here with work colleagues. Service is always polite and quick. The lunch specials are great value ranging from $10-12 with a can of soft drink. Specials include noodle dishes like Pad Thai and Pad See Ew which are always delicious and a variety of curries which are all flavourful. Fast service eat in or take away at lunch time. Would recommend!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed this meal, picked the restaurant from the street.... Looked inviting, good prompt service and the food was great... Worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

The food was really good. Everything we got was beautiful - The curry, the pork, roti and the junior fried rice (the nuggets were a hit with my 5 year old).

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went to Thai Carnation tonight and as per usual the food was fantastic and the service was excellent. We ordered the chilli basil stir fry, golden bags and cashew nut chicken stir fry. We enjoyed every dish. The staff were super polite and helpful. Every single time we have dinner at this restaurant the standard is always super high and never falls no matter how busy they are. Keep up the wonderful work!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Food and service great, loved it ! Didn't book but lucky to get in, very busy ... Loved it. Quaint licensed , little noisy but added to the charm.