“Amazing Buffalo wings!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Love the decor and ambience of this place. Second time I visited as I live interstate. With my friend we ordered 20 buffalo wings with frank's sauce with dips on the side (ranch, blue cheese and coriander) and a jug of sangria....DELICIOUS!! And HOT!! The sangria helps with that. Then we also ordered fajitas for one. A lot of food for 2, but we managed to eat it all because it was so good!
If you're strapped for cash they have taco Tuesdays and wings Wednesdays with great deals.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Can't deny the food is good , the beers are good the place is nice - what more do u want in a night bar Alf Stewart serving tacos in a bikini

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I'm a local. I've been dining at this establishment for over 22 years. Tonight's meal, was nothing short of disappointing. Fiesta Chicken ( an Amigos signature dish) was dry, stale and tasteless,not the usual delicious creamy texture it usually has. Our Con queso dip was a wad of congealed, warm cheese. Oily and tasteless. Burritos were dry, salty and the tortilla shell was mush.
I am so very disappointed. The restaurant's atmosphere is electric. Tonight's dinner, could have done with a zap..........☹️

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Disappointing from beginning with no explanation at time if booking regards 2 dinner sessions & limited table time. Option of banquet poor, array of bland heavy dips. Mains enchiladas not fresh with the fillings ordinary at vest.Cocktails substandard. Decor bright and lively but not enough to save the donning experience. We will NOT be going back.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

All my restaurant reviews come down to two things - food and service. If this is right I can forgive most other things...
Firstly the food - excellent! Would highly recommend ordering many dishes and sharing - the chicken wings were the highlight for us but all the food was wonderful.
Service was good for the basics as in seating us and taking our order but little attention after the food had been delivered. On two occasions we had to go and find someone to order extra drinks and not once did anyone check in on us. When we did get their attention all were efficient and friendly.