“Great Burgers”

The Burger Rebellion
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Really Great burgers, Look a little on the Expensive side, but well worth it, The Staff were very friendly and restaurant was clean. Not being from the area, Best burger I bet in the Area.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 5 October 2018

The burgers and salads are good. Decent price and decent serving sizes. It's nice to find a place where I can usually get a table outside, which means I can eat there after walking my dog.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner here and recommend visiting. Is very family friendly (our kids are aged 4, 8 and 10) however we found the kids sized milkshakes and meals to be quite small. I recommend buying some extra sides if your kids eat well. Recommend for a fuss-free family dinner

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Friendly banter from staff & manager. Great proportions & food was of a high standard. Recommend the Fat Lamb burger.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Both my partner and I agree best burgers we have had in ages with a cheeky do a craft ale to top it off.

Date of visit: September 2018