“Work Dinner”
Review of Drury Lane Eatery

Drury Lane Eatery
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Description: good coffee, good food, good people, good God I'll see ya there!
Description: good coffee, good food, good people, good God I'll see ya there!
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I just can't praise this eatery enough. We came here for a work function with a large group. The food was plentiful and fresh with unique new flavours especially Haloumi with pistachio and honey. Yum. All meats were cooked well and the standout dish for me was the beetroot cooked three ways. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Incredibly surprised - I judged the book by its cover & thought the cafe would be ordinary as it was so close to the main shopping centre. But no I was wrong. Loved the baked eggs & ham & even left with a loaf of the freshly baked sour dough.
I am still raving about the bread.
Avo on toast was also special.
Coffee was a little ordinary but food definitely made up for it.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

me and my partner selected the chefs selection which is about 5 diffrent plates made by the chef.originally came for the beef brisket which the wait staff made sure i got with my selection(thank you).and that did not dissapoint at all the serving was more then i could imagine and just when you think you were finished another delicious servings of local produce come out which was just enjoyable from start to finish.the service was also great .deffiantly will be back again!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Its an eclectic environment, with highly friendly, knowledgeable and Customer focused Staff and the Food is sublime!
We had the Pork Shoulder, the Greens and the potatoes. The Pork just melted in your mouth, the roasted Greens were to die for with the Chimichurri sauce and the roasted potatoes were delish too.

I went back for breakfast!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I went for dinner and the food was amazing. We had the pulled pork special with honey carrots (yummy sauce!), mixed bread with dips and both chocolate and panacotta desserts. All this is designed to be shared and it was such a good mix of flavours!!! The table service was great, very friendly and attentive waitress. Definitely need to do dinner here if you’re in Port!