“Handy Restaurant to the Motor Camp”

Blue Water Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 236 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2017

We made a last minute decision to eat out after a rough day. We were impressed with the friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. The food (Panko Prawns for her and Barramundi for him} was excellent, well presented and cooked.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

We ate here 3 nights out of 7 whilst we were in Port Macquarie. There are some healthier options for the kids menu and a good variety of mains. The gnocchi with prawns were delicious. My husband was a fan of the Viking steak.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Came here as we were staying next door. Even though they appeared short staffed due to a few larger groups arriving the staff were lovely and apologetic when forgetting our cutlery etc. The food was fantastic, tasted really fresh! Even the kids pizza which you could tell they made their own bases and sauce! Very impressed!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

I came up to Port Macquarie for a one day visit with my family. I was looking forward to eating out because I spent the past 5 days in the kitchen cooking for Christmas parties at work. The food was ok when I finally got it. Entrees were good and quick. I enjoyed the salt and pepper calamari. The mains took painstakingly long. We had to ask three times where our drinks were. All we had were Coronas.

After waiting 20 min.for desserts we finally canceled it. They didn't charge us for desserts and took off two Coronas. For $154 our meal was not worth the shoddy service we received. I've been a chef for 20 yrs. I've never seen more inattentive or indifferent service ever. Twice the waitress said they would see where our food was and twice they didn't tell me what was going on. All they had to do was communicate with me. The waitresses ignored my frustrated stares. Luckily I will never be coming back here.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Attended a birthday party on a Saturday night, what a fantastic venue and attentive staff. Great service, variety of finger food amazing and the relaxed indoor outdoor area fantastic, ideal for large or small groups and children as well