“Fantastic pizzas”
Review of Pizza Obsession

Pizza Obsession
Ranked #51 of 236 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Best pizzas I have had. The Alfungi pizza was so tasty. The service was fantastic, second to none. If you want great pizzas don't go past Pizza Obsession. . We met the owner whilst competing in the BBQ wars on the foreshore. The pizzas were a great dish after eating so much BBQ. Thanks again from Grillas in the Mist.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We ordered a range of pizzas and every one of them was delicious and fresh. All the toppings were full of flavour!!
Next time we are in Port we will be back to try more for sure!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

If could give more stars then I would!
10/10 would recommend to a friend!
Delicious food, great fast service . Cleanliness- top notch. Great position and parking. The combinations of flavours were amazing, and we tried 2/3 dessert pizza options. Surprised that there wasn't more options, but upon eating the food I realised why that was unnecessary! Great servings- adequate but not excessive. Plenty to share. Price reflected quality of food!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this pizza shop about 12 months ago during our trip around Australia.
Think it was named "Pizza Capers" back then?
We told all of our friends about how great the pizza's were & the awesome service.
Well, we paid them another visit last night & we weren't disappointed at all.
Hubby had the "3 little pigs" (with pineapple) & PIGGED out before I could get a pic!
I ordered the "supreme" again & I restrained myself from gobbling up immediately, so I could get a pic.
Absolutely delicious!
Might pop in again on our way back to Melbourne.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Very friendly service from young girl. Pizza was so so amazing. Had to wait a couple of mins extra for chicken wings as wasn't quite ready, which wasn't a problem at all, but they were sorry so they threw in a few extra (which will make my kids even happier,which makes me happy )it's great to see a buisness look after their customers and not try and just get money out of them. Chicken and avo pizza bloody amazing as was the creamy potatp bake pizza. Partner had a supreme (i was too full and satisified with the others to try) he said was best pizza he's had. Kids ate till they couldn't eat anymore. Very full and satisfied cheers