“Authentic Mexican”
Review of Luna Bonita

Luna Bonita
Ranked #79 of 236 Restaurants in Port Macquarie
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Luna Bonita is an excellent addition to Port's dining scene. 'Beautiful Moon' aims for simple but delicious, authentic Mexican with as much or little spice as you like. We were invited to taste test various chillies side to introduce us to the different spices. Food was reasonably priced and the service friendly, attentive and prompt. Pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Went tonight for dinner as this is one place we hadn't been yet we should of left it that way, What a let down service was so bad my daughter had to go and ask them if they did table service as we had been sitting at our reserved table waiting, mind you the place had at this time 12 people in it we counted but it still took them 10 more minutes to ask us what we wanted. We placed our order still not many people and waited and waited and waited we were just about to leave when the started to bring out the meal I should say the little bits of food that they called meals small is an understatement they were tiny our 3 year old grandson ate his with 4 bits that was after his mother had told them no spice as it was for a child ( by the way there is no child meals) so you have to pick a over priced tiny meal for the kids anyway we got our meals well kind off one meal didn't even make it to the table they forgot my son in laws dinner no sorry we will fix it nothing by this stage we all and that is 6 adults and 2 kids had, had it so I went to pay $192.50 later. I can say for a fact that if anybody asked about this place I would tell them keep on walking there is better and more fairly priced places in Port Macquarie then this one. I feel for the people that come to visit our town and they get this type of service, please read the about these places first and stay away from them. I for one will never go back there again and as a local will make sure I tell others to stay away, Luna Bonita is on my keep well away from list, BAD BAD BAD.

1  Thank Allen M
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Refreshing yummi simple lunch..cannot wait to try dinner menu..i work in hospitality and the service hasa wow factor..so friendly and staff warm music fab...you will not regret..they have breakfast..coffee yummi...even if you start with a takeaway...great site for holidayers.....karen

Reviewed 9 April 2017

The atmosphere is very unimpressive, the food was tasty. Completely put off by the presentation. A passerby asked if the food was good. I said it tastes better than it looks (just to be polite).... she replied, Yeh, I saw your face when they brought it out.

We had a free $50 voucher to eat here, after our meal there was $7 remaining that we had to pay. The owner then asked if we'd like to pay a tip...... No thanks.

Disappointing experience.

1  Thank joshuajohndavidson
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The service was spot on. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. My husband enjoyed the cocktails, that they are making for a decent price for short period of time and the manager took the time to come and chat to us.
Finally, we have a decent Mexican in Port that makes authentic food.

1  Thank Zita B