We chose Spicer's for our first wedding anniversary and we could not have picked a better place to stay. The room was amazing - we stayed on the upper floor - and the attention to detail was perfect. A open fireplace pre-lit for when we came back to the room was a cosy touch. We had the romance package with candles and rose petals and other little niceties. Loved Botanica restaurant for dining and breakfast, so much so we dined both nights in lieu of traveling to any other local restaurants. Chef Mark freshly picks ingredients from his vege garden daily. You could taste the freshness in every meal. Belinda and her team were fantastic and very attentive at the guesthouse.. 10/10 for the experience, we will definitely be back next time we visit the Hunter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personal service & attention to detail in every way! A luxurious Guesthouse, Spicers Vineyards Estate is set amidst its own private vineyard. Every suite features king beds, lounge area, open fireplace, spa en-suite, flat screen TV with CD/DVD and IPod dock, whilst the property boasts gourmet dining experiences at onsite Restaurant Botanica, Salt water pool & spa, guest lounge & boardroom, free wireless broadband and every guest is greeted on arrival with complimentary wine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Spicers Vineyards Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Pokolbin
- Vineyards Estate Hotel Pokolbin
- Spicers Vineyards Estate Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin, Australia