“Woah”

Ranked #3 of 657 Restaurants in Newcastle
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cirque Café & Restaurant produce the best Modern Australian Cuisine in the Newcastle region. Fully licensed & Byo(wine only) Enjoy sensational dining at Cirque on Bolton Street. Modern Australian Cuisine made with the very best produce from the Hunter. This is the perfect venue to meet friends, celebrate and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Newcastle.
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Yeah so this place is off the chain. Potential new fave digs for brekky! The pancakes were legit sensational. I cannot fault this place. My mocha was smooth, not too strong, not too chocolatey. A real gem. Customer service was impeccable. 10/10 will be back. Good job folks.

2  Thank Lexy Q

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I have been enjoying semi-regular breakfasts at Cirque for a number of years. The food is excellent and most importantly consistent! The staff are very friendly and professional.

1  Thank Annette D
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We were really looking forward to trying this cafe after reading other reviews, however, the coffee was below standard and the vegetarian omelette I ordered was so hot ( probably from microwave heating ) that it needed 15 minutes to cool before I could eat it.

1  Thank Dennis S
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Love the breakfast at Cirque. We breakfast here every week with friends and it is always excellent. The food is always high quality, the juices freshly made, good coffee and friendly and accommodating service.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

My son does more breakfasts than I can image before work as he travels around Newcastle. After he and his co-worker have a breakfast here often, we were then treated by him to test this place out. Although on the morning it was very busy we still did have a nice breakfast is it better than other places I have been to, well still out on that. The staff very friendly and food very good. Coffee was hot and a pleasant atmosphere. I would eat here again and for those that live at the top of Newcastle lucky you for having so many choices in Newcastle.