“Family friendly!”
Review of Terminus on Darby

Terminus on Darby
Ranked #140 of 590 Restaurants in Newcastle
Reviewed 17 March 2017

My son (10yr old) and I came in for lunch today and he already said he wants to go back!

He had the beef nachos and I had the lamb burger. I'm not usually thrilled with burgers, but this was really great. I can't fault anything in the restaurant.

Great service, atmosphere, pricing and quality food. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

We went to the Terminus because Joel was in the media saying how he would not introduce the new penalty rates from 1 July because he valued his staff. And we are really glad we did - the avo smash was amazing, the chicken caesar modified for my celiac friend and the chicken pasta superb. Oh and the service was spot on!
And they were LARGE servings to boot.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We always just our breakfast restaurants on their Eggs Benedict and Smashed Avocado. Terminus on Darby does not disappoint. Generous sized meals, delicious. Frappes inventive and freshly made. Very good coffee. You can't go wrong here!! Enjoyed the fresh decor. Maybe a little sterile in decor but perhaps that is what they are going for. Other than that we will most certainly be back to try their amazing looking pancakes. Great customer service as well.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Well priced food and real good quality plus the staff were super nice EVEN BETTER!
Another plus the coffee is superb, mum wouldn't shut up about it :).

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Enjoyed breakfast at Terminus. My friend and I were both impressed with the generous servings, we tried several dishes the only dissapointment were the pancakes. The owner warned they were not what you would expect, worth a try for that reason, but not something I would not order twice. But overall I would be happy to eat here again.