“Excellent, Afforable accommodation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

germania1...
ingleburn
“Excellent, Afforable accommodation”
Reviewed 11 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This was the third time members of our family have used these cottages. They are well maintained, within walking distance to centre of Broken Hill. Off street parking available at rear of property. These cottages have everything you'd need, large bathroom and laundry, rear garden. Why pay more when these cute little cottages give you everything you need. Will be using the cottage again later this year.

Owner is easy to contact and very obliging. He actually maintains the properties himself.

Management Response
24 Apr 2017
Hello. Thank you for uploading the above review. Positive feedback is always appreciated. As you have commented, I live locally and work the cottages myself, so am able to respond promptly. We aim to provide comfortable cottages at a reasonable price for the holidaying customer who typically wants to self-cater for budget or dietary reasons.
Marianne...
Dallas
“Very comfortable, lovely home”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in May 2014

I actually stayed here a few years ago. I spent about 2 weeks at the Blue Bush Cottage. I was in Broken Hill to visit my family. It was really nice having my own space. The queen size bed was very comfortable and I usually had 1 or 2 grandchildren sleeping in the second room. The kitchen was great, I was able to cook my old family recipes for my son. The cottage is conveniently located and it was very close to my son's house. I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent at the Blue Bush Cottage. I appreciated that it had a nice washing machine and clothesline outside. It was spotless clean. It really had all the comforts of home. I am now planning another trip to Australia - I am not sure if I will need accommodations but, if I do, I would love to stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The layout of the house, it was so cute
Liked least: maybe the driveway, It is hard for me to drive in reverse, my son usually got me out of the driveway (but at least it had a driveway!)
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
5 Nov 2016
Marrianne - thanks for the great review, nice to hear from you again. It is good to know that your stay was so successful. If you need accommodation for your next visit to Broken Hill, please email us. Should it be for 2 weeks again (or more) it is best to make a booking with as much lead time as possible. Preferably 8 to 10 weeks in advance for a booking of that length. Best Wishes to you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing