Review Highlights
INTERESTING GALLERY

The Pro Hart Gallery has an interesting collection of a number of different items including Roll... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Aussiegal15
Greater Melbourne, Australia
Four Rolls Royces and art at its best.

We visited and was surprised at the quality of all things you see. Starting with four well kept... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Graham J
Cape Woolamai, Australia
via mobile

All reviews his life rolls royces on display three levels for sale talented man australian icon across the road original works well worth a visit great art art gallery amazing artist interesting video video presentation art lovers gift shop
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Although I would not normally visit an art gallery, my wife insisted we go to the Pro Hart Gallery. His art is bright and vibrant. It shows a number of gatherings of people at parties / events. There are numerous points of interest and humorous actions depicted in his scenes, which represent events in his life. Pro also painted some people and flowers, all of which I found pleasing to view.
There is a theatre area from where we watched several interesting documentaries from years ago.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Great video of Pro Hart’s life constantly. Purchase of reproductions and other goods. Some wonderful art work on display as well as a mock up of Pro’s work area.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed our visit to the Pro Hart Gallery. My husband really liked the Rolls Royce he painted and I just didn't realise the extent of his artwork. Not only do you get an insight to his art work but also the history of his life. Pro Hart had the ability to capture the true spirit of the outback. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Really well set up place, lots of art around to enjoy and buy at all sorts of price points. We bought a limited print for $250 but there was pieces in the tens of thousands too. You really feel close to the phenomenon of Pro Hart. And there's a movie running the whole time about him, with comfy seats to watch from.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

My family and took a visit to the gallery during our short stay in Broken Hill. The Rolls Royce’s our the front were fantastic, especially the one painted by Pro himself. The paintings are so interesting and unique with a great story behind each one. The gift shop was fantastic, next time will definitely be buying a full size painting!