“An amazing talent: loved the personal story”
Review of Pro Hart Gallery

Pro Hart Gallery
Ranked #2 of 41 things to do in Broken Hill
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit to this gallery. What an amazing artist. Australia should be proud of who Pro Hart was and what he achieved. Would love to own a picture or two!

All reviews
"video presentation"
in 8 reviews
"art lovers"
in 7 reviews
"interesting place to visit"
"gift shop"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Although I would not normally visit an art gallery, my wife insisted we go to the Pro Hart Gallery. His art is bright and vibrant. It shows a number of gatherings of people at parties / events. There are numerous points of interest and humorous actions depicted in his scenes, which represent events in his life. Pro also painted some people and flowers, all of which I found pleasing to view.
There is a theatre area from where we watched several interesting documentaries from years ago.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Great video of Pro Hart’s life constantly. Purchase of reproductions and other goods. Some wonderful art work on display as well as a mock up of Pro’s work area.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My husband and I really enjoyed our visit to the Pro Hart Gallery. My husband really liked the Rolls Royce he painted and I just didn't realise the extent of his artwork. Not only do you get an insight to his art work but also the history of his life. Pro Hart had the ability to capture the true spirit of the outback. Well worth a visit!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Really well set up place, lots of art around to enjoy and buy at all sorts of price points. We bought a limited print for $250 but there was pieces in the tens of thousands too. You really feel close to the phenomenon of Pro Hart. And there's a movie running the whole time about him, with comfy seats to watch from.

Been to Pro Hart Gallery? Share your experiences!