All reviews mini golf the cantina indoor pool mexican hat car windscreen table tennis games room squash court bull ring jump off car club steam room warmer months main restaurant great pool place to stay facilities are great
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed here for one night recently and just loved it! We didn't even have to leave the resort as it had everything we needed in the one spot. The resturant was fantastic, and the guy behind the bar was super friendly. Frolicking around the cave spa was super fun and the bedrooms were huge! I would definitely come and stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Stephen J, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear shannlxo
Thanks for the great review , it is very rewarding for myself and all the team to see , I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and you did seem to make use of our facilities , we do offer much more than just a room for the night and your review does seem reflect this , we look forward to welcoming you back to the Siesta in the near future and rest assured I will make sure that the super friendly guy behind the bar gets to see your review
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

This was a wonderfully appointed motel. It is the little things that matter, the staff were so helpful, and friendly and offered so many ideas. The room was clean and modern and the bed really comfortable. The surrounds and extras like mini golf and a games room, indoor an out door swimming pools means it was good for families as well I would definitely stay again. The crowning glory, someone came around and cleaned the wind screens of the cars to help with the driving in the morning. WOndeful and thoughtful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Anne S
I am very pleased to see your review on Trip Advisor , as are the whole team , thank you for writing it , your comments on our staff , facilities and rooms are very much appreciated and I do note that our ever popular windscreen cleaning service has achieved the status of crowning glory , thanks again and we do hope to see you when next in Albury
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stayed here recently after a gap of many years, and was pleasantly surprised to see that the high quality of service had remained the same. Very comfortable rooms, excellent restaurant and superb breakfast. It's the little touches that make it a stand out place to stay.

Room Tip: stayed in room 25 clean spacious and confortable
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Wendy L, Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Quality Resort Siesta.

It was fantastic to hear your excellent feedback in regards to the high quality of service that you received and the mention of the Bullring Restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Albury.

Kind Regards

Owner

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I could tell when I booked this place that it was an older place renovated and cared for. What I didn't expect was to find such a HUGE space (we booked the 3 bedroom unit) - it was as big as a house. The staff were extremely friendly, the facilities were great, we enjoyed the ping pong and playground before dinner - wish we had have bought our swimmers with us for the indoor heated pool. The onsite restaurant was also amazing, and we thank you guys for washing our car windscreen in the morning, that was a lovely touch.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jade W
Wendy L, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Jade,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Quality Resort Siesta.

It was great to hear your feedback in regards to our 3 Bedroom Townhouse it is always very popular as it is very spacious. I have passed all of your comments onto our entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Albury.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I stop in here once a week and have never had any problems. Staff are always very polite and so was the manager. Excellent indoor set up for heated swimming pool, spa & sauna. Bbq area is great and always clean, rooms are neat and spacious. This would be a great place for just about any age group from familys and couples to people just on a overnight stay . Great place and highly recommend

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Stephen J, General Manager at Quality Resort Siesta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your kind words in regards to our staff and performance here at the Resort. Myself and our staff work very hard to ensure our guests expectations are met from the time they arrive. As a regular guest you will find that you quickly become part of the Siesta family, I look forward to seeing you on your next visit and having a chat.

Yours sincerely