“Lovely food. great service”
Review of Cafe Borellas

Cafe Borellas
Ranked #12 of 232 Restaurants in Albury
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A short drive from Albury airport, tucked among the Peards Albury Complex, resides locally loved Cafe Borellas. Through rustic and industrious doors awaits three separate dining areas and a delightful outdoor courtyard. Cafe Borellas is an ideal meeting place with classic tasty Oz favourites on the extensive menu. Fully licenced and open every day from 7.30am it's just the place to relax and enjoy a coffee before wandering into the award winning nursery or exploring the brand new gift, pots and fountain showroom right next door.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Everything about this cafe is first class, from the food to the staff, we ernjoy it every time and the standard never changes

Date of visit: September 2018
Debra B, Owner at Cafe Borellas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Thank you Denise. We appreciate your review of Café Borellas and are very happy that you enjoy your visits. See you again soon.

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Order a salad sandwich ok not much can go wrong with that mmm except for stale bread very basic filling lettuce tomato cheese onion oh and 2 pieces of cucumber ribbons seriously though how about a slice of beetroot a smear of avocado surely a spread of mayo wouldn't break the bank if I wanted a child's salad sandwich I'd have asked for one

Date of visit: September 2018
Debra B, Owner at Cafe Borellas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Ian, I sincerely apologise for disappointing you on this occasion. I can assure you that we pride ourselves on presenting really delicious fresh sandwiches. I am at a loss to explain why your sandwich was not up to our very high standards. Avocado, beetroot and mayonnaise are standards on our salad sandwiches plus more. I really don't know what went wrong. Please accept my sincere apologies again and I do hope we can make amends should you choose to visit us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Great atmosphere Always seems to be busy but service is great as well as the food. very friendly helpful staff compliment the service and food

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Came for lunch instead of pub, and was pleasantly surprised. Good prices, and healthy sized meals. Will be back. Lovely.

Date of visit: August 2018
Debra B, Owner at Cafe Borellas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you so much for this lovely review. We really appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed, went to order and was told breakfast had finished that’s ok all I wanted was a coffee and a piece of quiche. I was informed I would have to have the quiche cold cause lunch hadn’t started and they couldn’t heat it. Is it too hard to put it in the microwave? Didn’t want sides just the slice of quiche heated.
Told only cakes available at this time before lunch.
I’m sorry but I wasn’t impressed, joined my friends without a coffee or food who couldn’t believe what had happened.

Date of visit: August 2018
Debra B, Owner at Cafe Borellas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I wish to sincerely apologise for this poor service. We will endeavour to train our staff to adopt a more positive approach. It is our policy not to serve microwaved food as it does compromise the quality of the food, however in your circumstance we should have found a more agreeable solution. I am so sorry that you were not able to enjoy lunch with your friends. Please accept our sincere apology and the offer of a complimentary meal should you choose to visit us again.