All reviews highly recommend this hotel rain shower secure parking room layout last saturday modern hotel bathroom door appointed rooms great hotel shops and restaurants place to stay king bed one night stay murray river would definitely stay here again dean street manor
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I recently stayed at Mantra Albury on a business related trip. I couldn't fault the customer serviced received at check-in by Hannah. The whole process took under five (5) minutes.

The suite I stayed in was both clean and tidy. The only thing I would recommend is improving parking and also an improved laundry service.

Overall, I cannot fault the stay and will ensure that Mantra Albury is our first preference when visiting the area next for either business or leisure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
HuyN774, Front Office Manager at Mantra Albury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Luke H

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you consider us as your first preference for your future visit to Albury. Thank you for praising the Front Desk team and mentioning Hannah. I will be sure to share this with the team and Hannah

I look forward to your return

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Very accommodating staff, clean and lovely rooms, with a very pleasant view, convenient location, we also used the function room and found the staff very helpful and catering was timely and good, would recommend

Dear jmcmillan500

Thank you for your wonderful review. It's is always great to hear positive feedbacks from our guests and I am very happy you found the team to be accommodating and helpful. I am also glad to hear that your event in our first fkloor meeting room went well.

I look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Centrally located. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Rooms were clean and tidy and well equipped. I found the temperature in the rooms at night too high otherwise had a very comfortable stay. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear LMSmith1980

Thank you for sharing your Mantra Albury experience. I am delgihted to hear you had a great stay and recommending us here on Trip Advisor.

I look forward to your return

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Room was fine, nice bed and shower facilities, real modern look. Gym facilities were pretty average, with only a pulley machine, and no free weights. no internet either from what I could see. I would recommend they upgrade the internet, but then again maybe rural internet services are not the best

Dear mwhitty696

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

It's great to hear your enjoyed your stay and your overall experience was good. We take note of your constructive feedbacks here and we will look into improving these.

We look forward to welcming you back

Mantra Albury Team

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Very positive experience, great staff, great room and excellent facitilites close to CBD. Great place to stop off if driving from Sydney to Melbourne. We stopped in Albury en-route from a long journey from the UK to Melbourne and Mantra knocks the socks off the top international hotels we stayed in during our trip via London, Singapore and Sydney.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear johnallen271

I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Mantra Albury. It is a great pleasure to hear that everyhting was excellent and your comments comparing us with other hotels is truly the best piece of feedback me and my team could have hoped for.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.