All reviews highly recommend this hotel rain shower floor to ceiling windows ventilation system modern hotel loved our stay room layout last saturday def stay again underground parking an excellent hotel place to stay appointed rooms reception desk breakfast was delicious clean tidy lovely room
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Room was fine, nice bed and shower facilities, real modern look. Gym facilities were pretty average, with only a pulley machine, and no free weights. no internet either from what I could see. I would recommend they upgrade the internet, but then again maybe rural internet services are not the best

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HuyN774, Front Office Manager at Mantra Albury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear mwhitty696

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

It's great to hear your enjoyed your stay and your overall experience was good. We take note of your constructive feedbacks here and we will look into improving these.

We look forward to welcming you back

Mantra Albury Team

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Very positive experience, great staff, great room and excellent facitilites close to CBD. Great place to stop off if driving from Sydney to Melbourne. We stopped in Albury en-route from a long journey from the UK to Melbourne and Mantra knocks the socks off the top international hotels we stayed in during our trip via London, Singapore and Sydney.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HuyN774, Front Office Manager at Mantra Albury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear johnallen271

I was so pleased to read your excellent review on your recent stay here at Mantra Albury. It is a great pleasure to hear that everyhting was excellent and your comments comparing us with other hotels is truly the best piece of feedback me and my team could have hoped for.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team and we look forward to welcoming you back in not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

The mantra is a good quality hotel. My wife and stayed when visiting family and it was an easy central location. The hotel is good value for money and the rooms are comfortable and modern.Definitely a good option in Albury.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear joshuatengel

Thank you very much for staying with Mantra Albury. I am sincerely pleased to hear that you and your family had an enjoyabel stay. It's wonderful to see that our Mantra Alnbury is becoming now a preferred option for visitors to this beautiful regional town.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in a not too distant future

Reviewed 10 September 2018

This is the place to stay when in Mildura. Its new, next door to Target store, and around the corner to all of the shopping requirements. Restaurants are plentyfull nearby, but the Spanish themed restaurant within the hotel is excellent.Our room was on the top (8th) floor, was an excellent corner room and the one featured on the promotion literature. When it was time to go to sleep, it was a problem. There was a droning noise coming from the roof. It was late in the night and too late to take any major action. I suspect the noise was/is from some machinery item on the roof above the room. I resolved the situation with a set of ear plugs I had in my car. It worked and had good nights sleep. In the future I would not request level 8 as it seemed that the roof noise was also heard in the corridors.Unfortunately a 4 star due to the noise situation on the top floor of a top hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FrankN26

Dear FrankN26

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and you described us as "Top Hotel". It's great as well you could join our La Tierra and you had good dining experience.

I take note of your feedback regarding the noise on the top floor and we will look into a solution for this issue

I look forward to welcming you back to Mantra Albury

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I can find 200 characters to describe the accommodation but we enjoyed our stay.Good location, comfortable room, although we did hear some traffic noise in the evening.we did enjoy the breakfast but only stayed 1 night.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear mick693

Thank you for staying with Mantra Albury and sharing your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back

Mantra Albury Team