“Fantastic GF Selection of Food...!”

Truly free cafe and bakehouse
Ranked #64 of 231 Restaurants in Albury
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Just discovered this GF cake shop. The donuts and cupcakes are light and fluffy. My dad wanted some cupcakes to try for afternoon eat and didn't leave me any of the red velvet cupcake. Will have to revisit and stock up.
As I live interstate I ordered some donuts to share with other family members.
Keep up the great work ladies.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Was under instruction to go here to pick up donuts. I have no need for gluten free but these donuts are awesome. I'll be back!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Excellent. Our grandaughter requires Gluten and Lactose Free food. We stopped at this shop so we could get her lunch and they were just so helpful Our family of 5 all ate at this outlet and everything was excellent. Our granddaughter was extremely happy with the menu and the service, the two ladies in the shop could not help enough. Thank you, will certainly be visiting again in the future.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Our 5 gluten free travellers arrived for a late 2pm lunch on our travels. We were warmly greeted and nothing was too difficult for the lovely ladies serving us. They produced gluten free crumbed chicken burgers (which my GF children absolutely loved) and lots of other lovely gluten free treats. I highly recommend this shop and the lovely people serving.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! Cannot stop saying wow!
Bread, Hamburger, Hot Dog & Cheese and Bacon Rolls, Focaccia, Banana Bread, Pies, Muffins, Scones, Waffles, Jaffles, Fresh Sandwiches, Hot Food to eat in or take away and sooo much more ALL GLUTEN FREE! This small unassuming cafe is a "Blow Your Mind" Coeliacs heaven! You can eat in, take away and even order what you want.
The service is also wonderful! The owner and the staff are very savvy re the Gluten foods they make, right there on the premises and all they make is truly, truly YUMMMMMMMY! Goodbye, hard, heavy tasteless GF tucker and hello beautifully made, presented and tasting GF food! Anyone, and I mean anyone who's either a coeliac or not should try their food. I encourage you to stop by and try. I guarantee you won't regret it! My husband and I wanted to buy everything but of course....how much can you eat eh! My recommendation of this Cafe & Bakehouse could go on and on but, I won't. Just go and try for yourselves! If you love it,and I'm sure you will, give them a review because they certainly deserve it! HAPPY GLUTEN FREE FEASTING ALL!