1. Location: not too far from town (approx 20 mins) and surrounded by gorgeous hills and greenery including a great view of Coronet Peak.
2. Hosts: Lovely and friendly but not intrusive. Provided helpful info about things to do in Queenstown. Gave us a bottle of wine as congrats for our honeymoon. Very chilled dog.
3. Room: Beautiful, tidy, clean, spacious. Huge comfortable bed. Sliding glass door out onto lawn with spa right nearby
4. Spa: very lovely, with great views of the hills and sunset
5. Breakfast: Delicious and you have the option to have it delivered to your room. If you're on the ground floor room you can have it on your own outdoor table right outside your room with privacy
What a fantastic place with gracious hosts!! ideal location away from the hustle and bustle of Queenstown. Scenic, well maintained and amazing breakfasts completely catered to your food allergies. Wish we could have stayed longer. Should we return to Queensland, we'll most definitely stay again!!