Highview Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$204
Hotels.com
Garden Court Suites & Apartments(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$120
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$140
US$131
  • Restaurant
Blue Peaks Lodge(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$107
Agoda.com
Hilton Queenstown Resort & Spa(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$181
  • Pool
US$201
US$185
  • Restaurant
Mercure Resort Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
  • Pool
Heritage Queenstown(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$132
US$125
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Browns Boutique Hotel(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$205
Orbitz.com
Oaks Shores(Queenstown)(Great Value!)
US$444
US$165
Priceline
1,631 results
All reviewsleft bankprestige suitecoffee machineluxury roomturn down servicesteam roombeautiful hotelseparate showerin townperfect locationnew zealandbreakfast was includedper dayour honeymoonsouth islandlake viewconcierge
Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

Spent three nights in room 517, the room, the view, the hotel staff were all outstanding. Hotel staff were professional, friendly, helpful and had a great sense of humour. The central location is perfect. Valet parking is a very convenient option, the $40 a night is well worth it as parking options in Queenstown are not great. Wifi worked seamlessly. Central location is great as you do not need to walk up and down hills to get to town. Room was well appointed, modern and of a very high standard. The highlight however was the staff at the hotel, just so customer focused. Having stayed in other hotels in Queenstown the Sofitel has been the best. Will be staying again next time.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
VincentMacquet, General Manager at Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2016

Bonjour PerthHoliday_10,

Thank you very much for having stayed with us and for taking the time to share you lovely comments about your recent experience at the Sofitel Queenstown Hotel & Spa.

I was delighted to learn that you had a fabulous experience due to the service received from our Ambassadors and our central location.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Vincent Macquet

Reviewed 8 December 2015

If you are looking for a hotel that is convenient then no need to look any further. Sofitel is centrally located in Queenstown within walking distance to everything in the town. But better yet, it is slightly off to the side so it isn't noisy. It is also located within 5 minutes walking distance to the Gondola. Service is also excellent and attentive. There is free wifi available but only limited data provided.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2015

Everything you would expect from a luxury hotel - huge rooms, very comfortable beds, opulent furnishings, attentive service, Lanvin toiletries and prices to match!

Centrally located in Queenstown within short walking distance of all the shops, restaurants and lakefront. The location can be a negative too, however - there is a public walkway/flight of steps metres from one side of the hotel, and when a film crew decided to shoot until 1am right outside my window one night with no warning or apology from the hotel, I was a little miffed, given I needed to be up early the next day.

The breakfast is excellent and has everything you could want and is of very high quality. Questionable whether it is worth NZD40+ however.

I was also a little annoyed that I misheard the price of the valet parking when I checked in to discover that was $40 a day when I checked out. Parking appears to be very limited around the hotel, so you probably don't have much of a choice either.

These gripes aside, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again without question.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is extremely luxurious and located in the heart of Queenstown within walking distance to everything. The staff are extremely friendly and go out of their way to make you happy.

I arrived a little earlier than check in time. Even though the room wasn't ready they checked me in and took my luggage and said they'd take it to the room when it's ready. In the meantime I was able to go enjoy the town. When we returned the concierge personally escorted us to the room and the luggage was there as promised.

The room was one of the best I've stayed in. Extremely nice and clean and had a nice view of the town.

We brought take out food one night and when they saw us taking the food to the room they offered to bring us plates and a microwave as well.

The valet service might be a bit pricey but for us it was totally worth it. This is definitely my favorite hotel in Queenstown.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is just fabulous in terms of its amenities. The rooms are large and the king bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. Bathroom and tub are amazing. Great location too. I thought the price was reasonable to high. The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars was because when I checked in (10 minutes after designated time), my room was not ready. I was dying for a shower after long travels, but I went to grab some food and it was ready when I got back. Also, for the price, I thought there should have been either free parking or some type of complimentary shuttle from the airport. Neither existed and parking was prohibitively expensive.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple